The Binding of Isaac Wiki

Car Battery

Car Battery

Causes Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.

Quote

"Active power up"

Effects

  • Causes Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.

Synergies

  • Broken Shovel
    - Prevents the Mom's Foot from appearing for two rooms (empty or not), or for two waves of a Challenge Room or the Boss Rush. Combined with items like
    9 Volt
    or
    The Battery
    , this synergy allows Isaac to (considering he entered the Boss Rush room with a full charge) essentially remove the feet for the entire duration of the Boss Rush.
  • Crooked Penny
    - Splits the 50% chance to succeed into a 25% chance to quadruple all items and a 25% chance to duplicate all items while consuming the originals; the latter will make Devil deal and Shop items free. The 25% chance to duplicate all items while consuming the originals now generates 2 pennies instead.
  • Void
    - Doubles effects of all absorbed activated items. Absorbing passives will not give extra stat ups.
  • Wooden Nickel
    - 25% chance to spawn nothing, 50% chance to spawn one coin, and 25% chance to spawn two coins.
  • Sulfur
    - Counts as double activation for the current room.

Found in

  • Battery Bum
  • Shop
  • Shop (Greed Mode)
Categories:
Item Passive Entity

Company


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA except where otherwise noted. Content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. All rights reserved. This site is a part of MinMax and is not affiliated with the publisher.